Lingjack Digital along with Lingjack Engineering Works is proud to collaborate and present the Smart Fire Monitoring and Control System short course with Temasek Polytechnic.
Upon completion of the course, participant should be able to identify the various types of fire extinguisher, extinguisher medium and its operation. Participant will also have the opportunities experience hands-on firefighting practical using the fire extinguisher.
The course will also provide participant with the necessary knowledge to identify the various components of the smart fire and emergency monitoring and control system. Participant will get to understand the working principles and operation of the system, including a demonstration of the various features and conduct monitoring using the smart dashboard.
Who Should Attend
- Facilities Manager / Executives
- Fire Safety Managers
- Safety Officers
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to the fire extinguisher types and mediums used.
- Operation of fire extinguisher
- Fire-fighting using fire extinguisher
- Maintenance of fire extinguisher
- Introduction to smart fire and emergency monitoring and control system
- Operation & maintenance of smart fire and emergency monitoring and control system
- Online Test
Participants will be issued with a Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance.
To find out more or to register, please visit: https://www.tp.edu.sg/schools-and-courses/adult-learners/all-courses/short-courses/smart-fire-monitoring-and-control-system.html